8 × in wishlist
47 × member ratings
117 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Aerstone 10-year-old WG&S
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 78.82 points
- I haven't had many different whiskys yet but this was one of the better ones so far.
- easy style smokey whisky. easy quaffable!
- The sour smoke of a room smoked in wet weather. The taste is sweet and sour. The aftertaste is short.
- Entry level, very simple, faceless, smoky whisky. There are a lot of similar releases, only almost all of them without age. In my opinion, this sample lacks fortress, but overall it is quite tasty. They say about such people - “a strong middle peasant”.
Dry, smoky, with echoes of iodine, tar and chernozem.
Smoked meat, salt, iodine and a lot of pepper.
Sufficiently long, bright, pepper, with a high content of phenols, shades of iodine and salt.
- Smoky, good taste for a nice price!