- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Speyside Single Malt
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L18/106 W18/279
- Added on
- 09 Sep 2018 7:10 pm by bigballou62
one in wishlist
21 × member ratings
62 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Speyburn Bradan Orach
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 77.16 points
- Easy drinking whisky without blemish and blame. Very easy to access, tastes clean and pleasing. Class for beginners and with a great price-performance ratio!
- Very nice whisky for its price
Citrus, Apple, Fruity...
Typical NAS whisky. A bit pepper, fresh, fruity, a nice starter for a whisky tasting
Short, a bit dry, a bit pepper, a bit citrus...
- Can you already drink? That's ok for this price, but expectations should not be too high
Slightly sweet, some fruit, alcohol. Reminds something about Obstler
Milder than Obstler, alcohol remains light, some fruit, some malt. After that nothing
In short, fruit, alcohol and gone
- Very easy and accessible whisky, acceptable based on its price.
Fruity, light, some citrus, and pears. Not very complex.
Just a little pepper, pretty weak and pale, easy and fruity. Citrus en pear again.
pretty short and pale, with again some of the fresh fruits remaining.
- solid thing in the entry-level NAS class. Can you drink well, but nothing to break your head.
You notice the youthful, strong fruity, a little more New Make Association, the fruits are a little pear, also a hint of citrus, actually a little peach, a little malt, a touch of yeast and a little vanilla.
light, a bit thin, some pepper, a little bit metallic,
slight bitterness, short, some fruit, some malt, a hint of mint.
- Well, it's the kind of whisky you can take to a party and you will not be sorry to disappear, but at the same time you will not mind having to drink it. And if it is possible to get it under 600 CZK. That's how I sometimes do :)
Sweet sour perhaps with a hint of vinegar. But otherwise white wine, fruit and camphor, and woody spices.
Pretty smooth, acidic, but thank God not for vinegar. Somewhat oily. Easier easier.
A bit tough, fruity-irony and short.