- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- 10 YEARS OLD (2nd Generation)
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Single Highland Malt Scotch Whisky
- Added on
- 05 Nov 2009 3:38 pm
one in wishlist
62 × member ratings
202 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie 10-year-old
11 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 81.10 points
- In terms of taste (of course ...) it is very close to the current 10yo Original, but in my opinion it is slightly creamier in taste, less watery. On the other hand, the price is quite unattractive.
fruity, orange, citrus, peach, nuts, pear, vanilla, banana too, some cinnamon
Light peppers, sweet and fruity, vanilla, honey. Creamy mouthfeel
Very light pepper, sweet, medium aftertaste. Vanilla again.
- One of my first taste, with all that was to be in it to savor it, vanilla, fruit, malt, spices! a simple final, but that lasts enough, with there the sherry which becomes more present.
- Not as good as I remember it, fresh bottle too.
Icing sugar, peach, marsh mallow, pears and a slight hint of lime.
Sweet but thin on a wave of sweetness that reminds me iced biscuits.
I get pear like on the nose, jam sponge with buttercream.
Short sweet but fades quickly.
Sweet aromas of sherry, creamy vanilla, juicy oranges and walnuts with hints of mint, jasmine and oak
Full and rich flavors of sherry, honey, grapefruit, figs, nuts and caramel
Long and seductive finish with subtle sweetness of gedroofd fruit and nutty sherry