- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Wood Finish Series
- 1st Fill Ex-Bourbon + Sassicaia Casks Finish
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 22 Jun 2018 4:33 pm by Astrid
2 × in wishlist
27 × member ratings
60 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Benromach 2010 - Sassicaia
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.58 points
- Tasted on 11-03-2019 in Aberlour.
- A rather woody companion who didn't really pick me up.
Slightly smoky, caramel, orange, light sweetness
peppery, spicy, oak wood
quite short, peppery, woody, smoke
- The sherry and the red wine are well married and accentuate the woody side, the influence of red fruits, ripe, grapes, earth. Inviting palate, with lots of ripe fruit, plums, apples and blackcurrant. Very good finish, long enough.
- last exit for a little WL, for a singular wood!
tannic, fruity on the Madeira
varied spices, with nutmeg, wood, wine too!, it is rather sweet and monolithic.
simple, rather short, a certain sweetness in the mouth with this aftertaste of a cooked wine.
- Smoke, grapes, ginger, little tobacco, hay, stable, nutmeg, hazelnut and light pepper.