9 × in wishlist
33 × member ratings
53 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Loch Lomond 1997 CA
13 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.58 points
- Very fresh and young for a 21 YO, a bit unbalanced but a great fruity dram.
- Very interesting and unusual profile, nice. A good bar option for repeated repetition.
Baking, sweets, herbs, sunflower head, lemon, background meat, canned corn, cucumber, flower, iris, mint. Gentle and delicate.
Industrial, machine theme (car repair shop, mashdvir ...), fuel oil, mineral, sweet-fruity, sunflower seeds.
Dry, sunflower, black oil, earth, dry wheat, sweet.
- Finally a really good Loch Lomond.
Exotic fruits, citruses and sawdust.
Powerful. Oily citruses, spicy oak, herbals and Verbena candies.
- Another great expression of the Loch Lomond Distillery. The Cadenhead shop confirmed this is an Inchmurrin to be exact but it’s seriously hard to miss that detail even without their confirmation. This has writen Inchmurrin all over it. A beautiful fresh fruit bomb distilled in their unique long neck potstills with a high cut between 94% and 85% ABV.
Fresh fruit, citrus fruits, lemon peel, fresh oak wood. Splendid nose! it can use some water to ease down a bit.
Bittersweet arrival. Oily, slightly dry and rather strong. Fresh, fruity and really tastefull. Lemontea and a herbal note.
Long standing fresh and full bodied finish. Very pleasant! Grassy note with again some lemon as well.
An outstanding combination with very old Dutch cheese!
- N21 P22 F22 B22
- 23 20 21 21 85
After a great nose, the taste promised a lot but upset, difficulties with balance, sorry ...
- Nose 21, taste 22, finish 22, balance 22