- Single Pot Still
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Ruby Port Single Cask
- Stated Age
- 28 years old
- Ruby Port Pipe
- Number of bottles
- 56.1 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 06 Jun 2018 12:35 pm by holborndrinker
6 × in wishlist
7 × member ratings
6 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Method & Madness 28-year-old
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 93.50 points
- The price of this whiskey is not the only thing that will make your eyes water. The fact this is the best tasting SPS I have ever tired made me tear up knowing I may never drink it again. Absolutely stunning.
- Madness. What to say, something out of this planet.
- Very good tropical Irish, but at this insane price......
Thick and syrupy, tropical fruits, dried apricots, salted caramel, loud oak.
Oily, green mango, dried apricot, grass honey, very sour.
Long, slightly tannic, dried mango and apricots, salted caramel.
- Matured initially for six years in American oak barrels, before being re-casked into a Ruby Port pipe for a further 22 years.