- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Hand-filled at the distillery
- Calculated age
- 22 years old
- Bourbon Cask
- 48.1 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 01 Jun 2018 11:07 am by Dominique69
29 × in wishlist
38 × member ratings
35 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bowmore 1995
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 91.83 points
- I didn’t know bowmore still distilled tropical whiskies in the 90s, excellent stuff, great cask
- Does anyone know how many bottles were drawn from this beautiful cask?
I have bottle 181 (16may2018)
Slightly peaty. Then some salt and tar hit! And here's the tropical salad. Melon, mango and banana. Then some farmy notes. Pepper, and now Strawberries. Salt and liquerice. Some malt in the end
Very tropical at first. A very Nice, oily texture! Then the tar hits. Love the salty marina feel here. Liquerice. Eucalyptus. Pepper and citrus towards the end.
Long finish! Salty and liquerice through and through. Great Balance between salt / tar / marina vs the trpical salad. Slightly Chemical in the very end.
- Very beautiful whisky with fruity smell and taste, the finish is not that long, or the rate could be some bit higher. Can feel the passionfruit and some other exotic fruit in this dram, very beautiful and special.