- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Highland Malt Scotch Whisky
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Coloured Distillery Label
- Added on
- 18 Oct 2009 1:51 pm
one in wishlist
20 × member ratings
89 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Tullibardine 10-year-old
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 77.67 points
- Its ok but nothing out the ordinay.
Pineapple, apple, bubble gum and some strange resinous notes that I can`t quite put a name to?
A bit flat and thin on white fruits, pear, apple, Turkish delight and a little pepper.
Approaching medium length with a malty sweet finish on fresh cream.
- Fruity and malty aroma, pear, green apple, lime, banana and floral honey. Vanilla sweet and malty taste, pepper, ginger and cucumber. Medium long and malty end.
- Score for a bottle from around 1995
- Many herbs as an aperitif, to start very well. Floral fragrances open the nose, a malty sweetness plays around with herbal notes of the tongue. Is not a sensation but otherwise quite OK.