- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Very Rare Vintage Hand bottled
- Stated Age
- 42 years old
- 50.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 16 Oct 2009 7:25 pm
19 × in wishlist
24 × member ratings
24 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glen Moray 1962
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 93.74 points
- Excellent dram from a much overlooked distillery. Lovely fruitiness, maybe lacks a bit of punch.
- tasted at the distillery from one of their miniatures after i bought the bottle! fantastic!!!
- tasted from a miniature: what a dram !!
- comes in nice oak wooden box with miniature and certificate about Ed Dawson.
This is the last bottling by distillery manager Ed Dawson.