21 × in wishlist
119 × member ratings
346 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Aberlour A'bunadh batch #62
16 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.76 points
- Delicious. First, just a few nips from the bottle and then add a teaspoon of water.
- Nose: very clear tones of sherry of course. Slightly spicy and fresh.
Taste: fine orange flavor with a little water. Sweet fruit in abundance but not too. Light pepper and clove. Sure enough sherry tones in this sherry bomb. And a little deeper in the whisky, showing some chocolate. Furthermore, cherries and caramel.
The aftertaste is long and intense. A bit spicy and dry.
- Goreng pisang. Plastic. Little spice. Low sherry, no in your face.
Plastic. Tyre rubber
Pisang everywhere. Bananas.
Long and dry.
- Exactly as advertised: A cask strength, Oloroso matured whisky. Nice fat, juicy, dark fruit and nutty flavors. Hard to beat at this price point.
- If you drink it straight and without giving it at least 30 mins in the glass, it's very average. Add a teaspoon of water and a good amount of time and you will discover why this is a solid 89/100 - especially at the €55 price point.
- Not the best batch, but still has a good value for money.
Good fatty oloroso sherry, dried fruits, orange peel and honey.
Sherry, malt, forest fruits and citruses.
Long, fruity, spicy.
- A very nice Oloroso sherry whisky. Great sherry taste!
Strong Oloroso sherry, hints of dark fruits, sweetness
Great sherry taste, fruity, ripe fruits, nutty
well balanced, winey, fruity