- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- American White Oak Ex-Bourbon Barrels
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L8247 P/005837
- Added on
- 12 Apr 2018 9:12 pm by Turner661
8 × in wishlist
77 × member ratings
157 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Isle of Jura Journey
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 76.79 points
- The colour is amber. The nose is light and sweet with notes of caramel, wet wood, sweet fruits, dry hay, plums, fresh vegetables and vanilla. The palate is a little bit sharp and sour with notes of oak, fruits, vanilla and vegetables. The finish is short and spicy with notes of spices, vanilla, wood and grass. Journey (whisky, not band) is a young, simple and lightly sharp whisky. I gave 78 points. It’s a quite good for daily drinking and for cocktails.
Vanilla, earthy, fruity, pear, spices
Very sweet, pear, vanilla, caramel
Short with caramel notes
Good beginner with a great nose
- des épices,du malt,fraîcheur ,un peu herbeux,de la vanille,presque un bon blend de tous les jours!
- solid and affordable all-day dram
almost nothing to find from the "gently smoky notes"
Cotton candy, vanilla
fruity / sour citrus flavors, lemon, orange, grapefruit, passion fruit, pear
subtle herbs, grass
becomes more oily and resinous
sweet pear in the foreground
Vanilla, young wood, some citrus
Wood aromas are becoming more
it is quite possible that you can sense some smoke here
- N20 P20 F19 B19