23 × in wishlist
55 × member ratings
169 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for BenRiach Cask Strength
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.34 points
- remove if possible the 100 administered on this whisky, that would just be normal!!!!!!
- Tasted on 05-09-2020 in Rommerskirchen.
- This is how whisky scores in taste and finnish. The smell is simpler, more woody. As a result, it's a nice matter. I like the silky smoothness and sweetness that tastes the whole thing.
Woody, very light, and some sweetness - probably sherry. But only very carefully and not doing well. Fruit, ripe apples. Cinnamon. Not complex, but rather straightforward.
Chocolate and honey sweets. Sherry? Tanned wood, after a while spice appears and peeks out sharpness (but it is no murder, more pleasant sharpness). The taste is dense, oily, silky texture.
Sweet, honey - woody. Warm, quite long. Spicy.
- a 10-12 year old who spent on 3 different barrels:
woody nose !, then a little floral with a certain freshness
the mouth (a starter can help, or qq drops of water!) gives in an intense vanilla woody, in a creamy sensation too, a woody return cooked, toasted, caramelized, again well vanilla and remains in the mouth durably.
The vanilla finish, medium woody.
- big nose vanillia +++, wooded you have to take your time
taste complex need to drink slowly, a little water can be needed
finish medium at very long