- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- #4 Charred American White Oak Barrels
- 50.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- New Label (2016)
- Added on
- 02 Aug 2020 6:39 pm
4 × in wishlist
43 × member ratings
118 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Wild Turkey 101
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.02 points
- This bourbon sets the bar for all commercial releases of Masmarket.
Bright aroma, very dry and sweet, the strength is felt, tingling, candy syrup, grass such as wormwood, corn, apple acidity, varnish paint.
Saturated with sweetness, corn, tobacco, dried fruit or caramel. Great powerful taste with a pleasant sweetness.
Light pleasant bitterness of herbs, a little barrel, hot, warming, sweet, long.
- Delicious and drinkable high quality bourbon. Epitome of what American whiskey style is all about.
Acetone, fresh oakwood, vanilla, sultanas, cinnamon, butterscotch, hazelnut, with underlaying tones of citrus and chocolate
Sweet and dry, again vanilla and lingering oakiness
Long and slightly fiery
- Delicious corn malt, caramel, vanilla with sweet spices cut.
- 27.06.2018 Your whiskey bought in Saulheim 21,95 €
- Absolute PLV-Kracher!
Full mouthfeel, long finish and not alcoholic at all. Honest Cheap Complex Bourbon!
- He does well what he does. PLV is very good, being just over 20 euros per bottle. Simple and good bourbon.
In my view, no glue (which many do not like at Bourbon). Vanilla, a little caramel and also a bit bitter oak ... all well carried by the alcohol.
Very, very strong. Vanilla and strong oak, quite sweet and no non-round moments. Strongly supported by alcohol, it stimulates salivation.
Long and warm, a touch of honey. But sweetness dominates.