Arran 2003

Oddbins Exclusive
24 Mar 2018 8:16 am by DIONYSUS2

1 member rating

Whisky Reviews for Arran 2003

1 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 91.00 points

1. Nklto scored this whisky 91 points Member Senior

I had a bottle back in August 2019. One of the last ones available with the original supplier. I didn’t take any notes. However I remember the bottle did not last long in my cabinet. I had a second bottle just now. And also thanks to my friend hs305 and his review I bought a bottle of Glenfarclas Family Cask #3587.
    I opened the Glenfarclas 3587 and the Arran 800028 bottles at the same time. In a straight comparison. Both drums very quaffable and so similar? This drum competes with all the other older aged drums out there. Amazing combination of honey, malt, wood and the alcohol is so well integrated. Water just enhances all the flavours. This one you need to drink in large quantity. Perfect swimmer! Unfortunately no longer available.