- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Small Batch Release
- Stated Age
- 03 years old
- 1st Fill Ex-Bourbon
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 22 Mar 2018 8:10 am by M134481
12 × in wishlist
68 × member ratings
297 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Wolfburn No. 270
13 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.11 points
- Very surprising for such a young whisky, intense vanilla and a hint of coconut, dangerously tasty. Very well done.
- Re- taste, better then Langskip, but not more then 80 pts.
Sweet, fruity (peaches, tangerines, oranges, pears), coconut, vanilla
Fruity (apples, pears, apples), sweet, honey, vanilla, leather
Medium long, earthy, spicy, oaky
- This age and the price. I have a problem with that.
Although I'm not a friend of under 12 years old.
A gifted gift makes it possible :-)
Spicy or alcohol? Sweet vanilla and a bit malty. Yes, he can promise sweet. OK.
Ok, it's not as hard as expected, but very spicy. A certain sweetness towards bright fruit. Well chosen.
For wine I would say very dry. He stays medium long and disappears slightly woody bitter. I would not buy. Thank you
- Well done, no flaws. No crazy complexity. Vanilla, banana. Touched pretty delicate. Not very singular.
Whisky n ° 1863
vanilla, peachy, coconut, smoked and peated, maritime
spicy, a bit bitter
- My first wolfburn and not really a revelation. But again acceptable for the adolescent age. I'm curious how it would taste more mature with 10 to 15 years.
He needs a lot of time in the glass and starts with spicy ginger at the beginning. Then follow malt, vanilla and coconut. Later then sweet fruit gummy bears.
Again, mainly spicy impressions. Some light fruitiness and a hint of chocolate are still there. The alcohol is quite well involved.
Finish medium long with a little oak and a slightly bitter nut. Dries the oral cavity considerably and therefore stimulates to refill ..