- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask Series
- Stated Age
- 15 years old
- 1st Fill American Oak Sherry Oak Puncheon
- Number of bottles
- 61.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- 20th Anniversary World of Whisky
- Added on
- 06 Mar 2018 2:53 pm by RoyalScotsman
5 × in wishlist
43 × member ratings
125 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Highland Park 2002
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.34 points
- 1st fill American Sherry Oak Puncheon, man würde ihm ungesehen mehr jahre geben
- A good. HP. Soft soft Peat and honey married nicely With the sherry notes.
Floral. Honey. Foresty. White pepper. Cherry. Raspberry jam. Black berries now. With time Marzipane and eucalyptus
Oily. A bit overpowering. Strawberries. Cinnamon. Bitter Oranges.
Medium / long finish. Jammy and clean finish. Some spices and bitterness remains.
Strawberries, creamy sweets, a hint of menthol, orange peel, some old wood, rum pot
Seasoning on tap, light smoke, strawberries, redcurrants
slightly sweet spiciness and bitterness from the barrel remains