- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Highland Malt Scotch Whisky
- Stated Age
- 05 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 40 ml
- Bottled for
- Armando Giovanetti JR.-Milan
- Added on
- 18 Feb 2018 5:01 pm by peterwin
0 × in wishlist
3 × member ratings
6 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glen Grant 05-year-old
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.67 points
- I am Italian and I liked it a lot, persistent as clear.
- Maltmartin is right about the Italians loving this one, every single bar I was in in Northern Italy had a bottle of 5 year GG and I remember liking it very much.
This is even lighter than I remember but it has a nice sweetness with a juicy apple note with a little cream thrown in, good whisky considering it is only 5 years old
- Young and easy Glen Grant the Italians loved to drink. I can understand why. Lots of green fruit with a bitter-sweet aftertaste. Terrific summerdram.
Old and dusty. Mustardy. Grassiness and green apples as well. Aniseed. Later on more leather and some menthol. Even a whiff of smoke.
Quite punchy with lots of citrus fruit of lemon and lime. Kiwi fruit. Also barley sugar sweetness. Followed by leafy notes and green olives. Geraniums.
Medium long. Bitter-sweetness of grapefruit. Liquorice. Gingery. Pine at the end.