- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Goren's Whisky (GoW)
- Bottling serie
- Whisky Live - Tel-Aviv
- Stated Age
- 37 years old
- Sherry Hogshead
- Number of bottles
- 44.8 % Vol.
- 40 ml 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Whisky Live Tel-Aviv 2018
- Added on
- 15 Feb 2018 3:10 pm by Kodhhwiu_hgf
11 × in wishlist
24 × member ratings
52 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Port Ellen 1979 GoW
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.16 points
- One point more because is a Port Ellen and maybe the sample was a bit oxidized
- cold ashes, sherry, fruit jam, quite nice
- Slowly opening PE, the nose, taste and the finish is different, so it's hard to scoring at first.
Camphor, drifted tire, sour oak, sherry and musty basement.
Syrupy. Mixed fruit jam, honey, caramel, cocoa, punch and sour oak.
Long. There's a finally a creamy PE smoke and ash.