- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Morrison and MacKay (MMcK)
- Bottling serie
- Càrn Mòr Celebration of the Cask
- Calculated age
- 27 years old
- Bourbon Barrel
- Number of bottles
- 42.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 12 Feb 2018 8:47 am by maltaholic
10 × in wishlist
21 × member ratings
22 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Mannochmore 1990 MMcK
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.21 points
- A very delicious summer dram: pure fruity, vanilla bread, a little wax; beautifully matured, round and polished. Drinkable.
- A really tasty malt from a bourbon barrel. Yellow and exotic fruits. Vanilla. Slightly floral. Nice wood and grain tones. A little wax. He's not really doing anything wrong. I like the.
However, it is already relatively expensive.
So consequently I still have a bottle of his here ;-)
- One further amendment.
I forgot to mention that it also has floral notes with fresh flowers, meadow flowers, grass and hay, especially on the nose.
Hence more of a typical summer whisky.
- Great and tasty, old and very sweet Mannochmore.
Currently very rare to find at that age.
Very fruity and fresh.
No unpleasant or annoying acidity and bitterness, not even from oak or barrel.
Bright yellow fruits like apple, peach, mirabelle, light grapes, pear, apricot,
A lot of marzipan, bread dough, malt and barley.
Long, soft finish.
- delicious tasty fabric - unfortunately a little too expensive for a bottle
round and soft exotic fruity especially tangerine, some fine wax, oat coconut biscuits, very nice notes of polished, slightly resinous wood, mountain herbs - flawless and delicious but also a bit filigree
Mandarin, wax, freshly cut boards, vanilla - very creamy and very lively
Spicy intense without being bitter, malty, pepper, ginger, salt - medium long