- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Norse Cask Selection (NCS)
- Stated Age
- 16 years old
- Number of bottles
- 57.8 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 06 Sep 2009 11:10 pm
one in wishlist
12 × member ratings
16 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glen Grant 1993 NCS
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.89 points
- This Whisky was sold for 71 € at Whiskyauction in Apr. 2015
- Too much new make flavour but compliments for the nice round mouthfeel.
Vanilla, toffee and malty/briney. Becoming more and more fruity. Mainly white fruits like lychees and some apricots maybe.
At first it seems much too young. The second sip is already a lot betterr.
Still a bit too much new make flavour for my taste.
Citrussy and spicey.
- Also available in 200 ml. and 350 ml. bottles.
- From a great cask, but the finish is to short.
I love to "chew" my whisky, even after it has left my tastebuds.
Lovely sweetness of ripe fruit, vanilla, honey and malt. Also some fresh lemons and a hint of cocoa.
Thick sweet juicy malt with fresh citrus notes. Then spices and herbs mixed with English liquorice.
Short but very pleasant and sweet.