- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Muscat & Sémillon Wine Casks Finish
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 1000 ml
- Bottle code
- L68811 17009526
- Bottled for
- Travel Retail Exclusive
- Added on
- 04 Jan 2018 3:16 pm by Nidan
11 × in wishlist
42 × member ratings
170 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie The Cadboll
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.35 points
- Although beautiful but not very deep or complex
Annanas ... a sweet note (Crisp or similar) ... the alcohol stings longer ...
Seasoning .... sweet more in the caramel direction
Mild with a light spice
- Fruity and sweet, typical Glenmorangie sweetnes. rather light but not lacking complexity. on the palate there is some oak, some vanilla as well. finish was a bit too short but still all right. Easy to drink dram, fine ABV, got it for a fine price onboard a DFDS ferry so it was well worth it.
- Tasty is the, for 40 € you could (or the whisky bar, could arrive with guests) like to treat a NAS as 0.7l, but 80-100 € for the liter then do not scream "buy me".
light-sweet, light raisins, vanilla, milk rolls, orange, slightly sparkling, mineral water, moist clay, some white pepper, sawdust, hay
sweet and rather spicy (so between ginger and cinnamon), fruity ... goes in the direction of peach wine ... later then creamy milk chocolate with white pepper
long, first milk chocolate, grape skins, then warm, hot, dry and clean
- I like it, an easy-drinking dram with potential better than the Captains Reserve of Glenlivet but that's not just the 3% more
very sweet and becomes stronger, slightly oak, slightly vanilla later becomes stronger !!, slightly minieralisch, later spicy, nutmeg, cereals, cinnamon, light spices (no herbs)
soft and round sweet, malt, spicy, red berries (wine?), light citrus notes, young banana ?, slightly prickles
medium to long good spicy, slightly bitter, light fruit, astringent
- Very good!
Wood notes in the aroma. Very pleasant. Soft and spicy, even a little vanilla right away.
Strong in the mouth and rather sweet. He does not look young. Lets drink very well.
- i wouldn’t say it’s spectacular, but it’s certainly one of the better releases from glenmorangie, good balance of sweetness, definitely striking wine casks influence, sadly they should’ve finished it longer to give it a fuller wine influence