- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Experimental Series No. 01
- India Pale Ale Cask Finish
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L34B 4314 1204
- Added on
- 02 Jan 2018 1:32 pm by DeusB
6 × in wishlist
59 × member ratings
267 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenfiddich IPA Experiment
11 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 79.76 points
- Glenfiddich IPA Experiment. Consumed Nov 2018. Aroma - honeyish, intense, syrupy, intense petals - white rose, pot pourri, definite impression of 'sweetness', some soap. Taste is clean, very oaky and floral, rounded warming oak, rounded flavour, warming and rounded, full flavour. Very solid. Super clean and flavoursome. Good. 3.4/81
- Maybe the IPA will come to the lovers))
Purely recognize beer notes
I didn't like this release much
The bottle is very cool, design my compliments!
- This Glenfiddich came into my possession some time ago as a present, and at some point you have to taste it.
Color: straw gold
a bit tangy, rice pudding, cinnamon, pineapple, coconut
Apple, peach, apricot, coconut, rosemary, leather
medium length, sawdust, leather, peach, cinnamon
- Nice and soft with a slightly fruity taste.