Also known as Parkmore-Glenlivet.
Built and founded in 1894 by Parkmore Distillery Co.
In 1900, ownership was transferred to James Watson and Co. Ltd. from Dundee.
In 1923, James Watson and Co. Ltd. was taken over by John Dewar & Sons Ltd.
In 1925, the distillery was taken over by the Distillers Company Ltd. (DCL).
In 1930, the distillery was taken over by Scottish Malt Distillers Ltd. (SMD).
In 1931, the distillery was closed due to problems with the water supply.
After closure, all the remaining casks sadly was destroyed.
In 1940, the license was transferred to Daniel Crawford & Son Ltd. who used the warehouses and stores for stock.
in 1988, the distillery and buildings were sold to Highland distillers, now The Edrington Group, who still own Parkmore.
The first manager was George Smith, whose father had been brewing at the Glenlivet and whose brother had been a part of the founders of Cragganmore Distillery.
Parkmore's malthouse was in use until the late 1960's.
Today the buildings still are used for storing Whisky from The Edrington Group
Parkmore is one of Scotlands best kept silent distilleries and become a grade B listed building in 1987.