Whiskybase

Login or create a profile to participate on the Marketplace.

Login    or    Register

Status package/box Excellent
Package Original box
Filling level Base of neck
Available 1
Seller Whisky walhalla
Ships from nl Netherlands
Whiskybase ID WB129097
Category Blended Malt
Distilleries
Bottler Compass Box (CB)
Bottled 01.2019
Casktype Hogsheads
Number of bottles 2634
Strength 47.6 % Vol.
Size 700 ml
Barcode 5060632880017
UncoloredNon-chillfilteredCask Strength
Photo's from the community

Extra info about the whisky

For more info: whiskywalhalla@outlook.com


A bottle of Compass Box Tobias & The Angel Blended Malt Scotch Whisky. This is blend of single malts from two distilleries: Clynelish, which makes up 50.9% of the blend, and Caol Ila, which makes up the remaining 49.1%. Both malts were matured in bourbon hogsheads before blending together and bottling at 47.6% ABV in January 2019. The label features Tobias and the Angel, a painting by Andre del Verrochio.  This is bottle number 2112 of 2634

Buy Whisky
€ 850.00
+ € 8.60 shipping
Seller
Whisky walhalla

Member since 18.01.2015

× 18
Whisky
Tobias & The Angel CB
Rating
× 90.86
In collection
× 218
In wishlist
× 47

Whiskybase

Whiskybase is founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.  




Whiskybase B.V. 
Zwaanshals 530 
3035 KS Rotterdam 
The Netherlands 

KVK: 52072819
VAT: NL850288836B01

Copyright © 2021


Forgot your password?

Login