New Orleans Bourbon Festival
Laissez les bon temps rouler. Let the good times roll. The motto of a city that knows how to host a party. Now couple that with a historic relationship to Bourbon, world-renowned food, music and culture.
The result – the SECOND annual New Orleans Bourbon Festival – March 8, 9, and 10, 2018!
New Orleans Bourbon Festival’s mission is to provide our attendees with an opportunity to enjoy exceptional Bourbon and cuisine surrounded by the charm and culture of New Orleans.
We will do this by:
- Inviting the finest Bourbon distilleries and restaurants.
- Working with the Distilleries to bring to life our 2018 theme: "Generations"
- Providing the most experienced and relevant speakers.
- Continuing to highlight“Women in Bourbon”.
- Recruiting event sponsors with missions similar to our own.
Our judging event, educational seminars, the Bourbon Brunch and our Partron Party will be hosted by one of our corporate partners, Le Meridian Hotel. Le Meridian will act as our Festival Headquarters and,along with associated properties, will be the preferred lodging for festival revelers.
Log in or sign up to add notes.
70130 New Orleans, LA