Whiskybase
Badge

Whisky talk

Everything about whiskies

Yamazaki 10

Marco86
Newbie Newbie
Posted on 21-02-2018 at 01:32 am

Hello everyone, does anyone know the yamazaki 10? How easy is to find realistically and what a good price to pay for it is? Do you think its value will increase in time since has been discontinued? Thanks

riekio
Expert Junior Junior Expert
Posted on 21-02-2018 at 03:15 am

It can be found easily on auctions and thats about it. In my opinion it isn't that good, especially compared to what you can buy instead for the price. Likely the value comes with the fact that its discontinued, as you mentioned. I don't think it will rise much more than what it currently goes for at auctions/marketplaces, as I feel the people that want it are mostly completionist collectors that want to fill out their vertical yamazaki range. 

Anyway, i think current prices are around $225-250 shipped. 

Cheers!

lincolnimp
Connoisseur Connoisseur
Posted on 21-02-2018 at 09:47 am

Hi Marco, respectfully you are wasting your time if you think just because this is discontinued that it will shoot up in value, as rieko has mentioned it will probably not get much further because it is not a premium bottle so you may as well crack it open and enjoy it.

You need to join this group before you can add a reply

Whiskybase

Whiskybase is founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.  

Whiskybase B.V. 
Zwaanshals 530 
3035 KS Rotterdam 
The Netherlands 

KVK: 52072819
VAT: NL850288836B01

Copyright © 2018

Forgot your password?

Login