Whiskybase

Whiskies in the Whiskybase Canada group list

mrgood
Expert Junior Junior Expert
Posted on 21-03-2018 at 14:55 pm

A general topic for people to ask about and address the whiskies in this group's whisky list.  Whoever is adding whiskies to the list, what is your goal?  Why are those specific whiskies on the list?  Are there other whiskies we should be watching for to add to the list?

mrgood
Expert Junior Junior Expert
Posted on 21-03-2018 at 14:56 pm

However the primary reason I'm starting this thread is to make a request. I was experimenting with some WB features and added a bottle (twice) to this group's whisky list... but although I have the power to add bottles, I don't appear to be able to remove them (or I just don't know how).   So whoever does have that power, go ahead and remove the two DT Ayrshire bottles.

JimmyLeg
Member Senior Senior Member
Posted on 17-04-2018 at 21:57 pm

I can remove them, I guess because I created the group. A little "X" appears when I mouse over the bottles.

I don't know who's been adding them or why. It's hard to swap bottles in this crazy country so I'm not sure what the point is.

Edited on 17-04-2018 at 21:57 pm
Charlie don't surf.
You need to join this group before you can add a reply

Whiskybase

Whiskybase is founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.  

Whiskybase B.V. 
Zwaanshals 530 
3035 KS Rotterdam 
The Netherlands 

KVK: 52072819
VAT: NL850288836B01

Copyright © 2018

Forgot your password?

Login