Whiskybase

Talisker bottle questions, bottling date, boxes, etc. etc.

Harvey
Expert Senior Senior Expert
Posted on 26-03-2014 at 00:39 am

So to start up this topic. Anyone have any idea when this was bottled and what kind of box it came in and where it was sold? I´ve got a bottle but no box to go with it.http://www.whiskybase.com/whisky/22380/talisker-10-year-old

Edited on 14-04-2014 at 23:06 pm
"I have taken more out of alcohol, than alcohol has taken out of me" Sir Winston Churchill
Harvey
Posted on 14-04-2014 at 23:07 pm
Harvey wrote:

So to start up this topic. Anyone have any idea when this was bottled and what kind of box it came in and where it was sold? I´ve got a bottle but no box to go with it.http://www.whiskybase.com/whisky/22380/talisker-10-year-old

Anyone, anything ?

"I have taken more out of alcohol, than alcohol has taken out of me" Sir Winston Churchill
Harvey
Posted on 17-04-2014 at 00:13 am

Me just helping myself, image courtesy of Whiskyauction.com11024209.jpg

Box issue resolved...

Harvey
Posted on 17-04-2014 at 00:17 am

file.php?id=1972

Here my picture from a topic i started @ "theotherside" whiskywhiskywhiskyforum
From left to right a possible timeline for different Talisker 10yo labels?

angus67
Expert Junior Junior Expert
Posted on 21-04-2014 at 13:28 pm

Today, while I ordered my bottles, I noticed these two Talisker 10 at first sight the same, but I noticed in the right one, letters and numbers with this description : LLHA0000630.
Do you know what it refers to and why is not present in the other?

Today, while I ordered my bottles, I noticed these two Talisker 10 at first sight the same, but I noticed in the right one,  letters and numbers with this description : LLHA0000630.  Do you know what it refers to and why is not present in the other?

Harvey
Posted on 21-04-2014 at 22:29 pm

@angus67

Looks like a bottling code to me. I´ve never seen one before on a Talisker label. Are there backlabels on both bottles?

angus67
Posted on 21-04-2014 at 22:54 pm
Yes thet have the same backlabel.
So for you is it a rare bottling ??
Harvey wrote:

@angus67

Looks like a bottling code to me. I´ve never seen one before on a Talisker label. Are there backlabels on both bottles?

Harvey
Posted on 21-04-2014 at 23:59 pm
angus67 wrote:

@angus67

Regular 70cl "map label" , the 75cl is far more scarce and can be found also in a green bottle.

angus67
Posted on 22-04-2014 at 00:10 am
I am referring to the one with the code on the front label....
Harvey wrote:
angus67 wrote:

@angus67

Regular 70cl "map label" , the 75cl is far more scarce and can be found also in a green bottle.

Harvey
Posted on 22-04-2014 at 00:22 am
I don´t think it´s "rare" because it has some code on the label. Those both bottles have the same whisky inside. The other one probably bottled for some different country?

angus67 wrote:
I am referring to the one with the code on the front label....

You need to join this group before you can add a reply

Whiskybase

Whiskybase is founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.  

Whiskybase B.V. 
Zwaanshals 530 
3035 KS Rotterdam 
The Netherlands 

KVK: 52072819
VAT: NL850288836B01

Copyright © 2018

Forgot your password?

Login