Whiskybase uses tracking cookies in order to improve the website. Do you allow Whiskybase to place these cookies?

You can always change your decision under the privacy settings of your account.

Regardless of your choice Whiskybase places functional cookies to store settings and account information.

Whiskybase

Time to say Good Bye

Telim tor
Expert Senior Senior Expert
Posted on 18-10-2018 at 13:28 pm

Dear colleagues,

after almost eight years at Whiskybase dealing with shoplinks and shops it is time to say Good Bye. It was a great pleasure to participate in making the base what it is now. But I could spend less time from year to year whereas the number of members and also the work increased. I will keep my account live for a while but will give up my role as moderator. I would like to thank you for all the good collaboration in the past and I wish you alle the best for the future.

Kind Regards,

Andreas

Schmausel
Administrator Administrator
Posted on 18-10-2018 at 15:44 pm

wish you also all the best Andreas happy

Slàinte Mhath
Administrator Administrator
Posted on 18-10-2018 at 17:45 pm
Thank you for eight years of great work and my very best wishes to you!

-Slainte
“There is no such thing as bad whisky. Some whiskies just happen to be better than others.” (W. Faulkner)
Dirk
Super Administrator Super Administrator
Posted on 18-10-2018 at 19:18 pm

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your great effort and fully understandable that things chance during live.

Hope you stay as a member and enjoy Whiskybase as a platform but above all keep enjoying whisky. It has been a long time 8 years and we wouldn't have been here with your help from the early days.

Dirk

Tasting notes are my own and personal opinion, I am not a robot: I could be wrong.
You need to join this group before you can add a reply

Whiskybase

Whiskybase is founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.  

Whiskybase B.V. 
Zwaanshals 530 
3035 KS Rotterdam 
The Netherlands 

KVK: 52072819
VAT: NL850288836B01

Copyright © 2018

Forgot your password?

Login