Whiskybase uses tracking cookies in order to improve the website. Do you allow Whiskybase to place these cookies?

You can always change your decision under the privacy settings of your account.

Regardless of your choice Whiskybase places functional cookies to store settings and account information.

Whiskybase

whiskytheo "Not available"

BeatF
Moderator Moderator
Posted on 29-01-2014 at 23:58 pm

Dear friends

I think we have little problem with whiskytheo. He marks a lot of shoplinks with "Not available" and nobody knows why. He doesn't give me an answer on my questions!

Beat
  Edited on 30-01-2014 at 16:12 pm
schansche
Expert Senior Senior Expert
Posted on 30-01-2014 at 11:57 am

i got once an answer!! wink But not a good one. and my question about what he exactly means was also ignored. I think it could be, that his english is not very good. maybe some dutch can help out?

Re: Shoplink Report

The shoplink it is old 2011 

schansche whiskytheo wrote on 22-01-2014 15:01:
Hello Whiskytheo

You are reporting a link for LIttlemill 12-yo.
When i go to the homepage it says "Disponibilité : En stock" which means in stock.
So why do you think is the bottle not avaiable from the shop?

Regards,
schansche

Telim tor
Posted on 30-01-2014 at 13:20 pm

I made the same experience. I usually keep the link and remove his remark. 

One possible reason could be that the bottle will get a higher value if the cheapest shoplink is removed wink
  Edited on 24-02-2014 at 12:18 pm
Telim tor
Posted on 01-02-2014 at 12:51 pm

just as an info, the last few days also user "nikodim25" sent a couple of wrong "not available" remarks...

Edited on 03-02-2014 at 12:00 pm
schansche
Posted on 11-03-2014 at 18:46 pm

today more than 10 reports from theo...

Schmausel
Administrator Administrator
Posted on 27-03-2014 at 17:20 pm

Hi all, i had in the last weeks several strange reported errors for shoplinks and each time i looked the links where allready gone. how can this be ?

Second is that i got today again an error for an shoplink and when i looked it was again gone but i remembered this time what link it was and investigated on shop-site. Bottle was still available !!!
It was the link for whiskyland-oranienburg. I added again the link.
Could it maybe possible for the future that in the mail is mentioned what shoplink causes a "problem" so if deleted i can check if it is still there or not ?

Thomas

Someone reported a error in one of your shoplinks. Go to the whisky page to update or remove the shoplink.

Glenfarclas 2000
Rating

BeatF
Moderator Moderator
Posted on 01-06-2014 at 17:49 pm

Whiskytheo has in the moment his days....

Telim tor
Posted on 01-06-2014 at 21:52 pm

yep, he's quite busy at the moment wink

whiskytheo
Connoisseur Connoisseur
Posted on 02-06-2014 at 19:41 pm

If I click on it then I come no further I also tried on my work and that didn't work either so I have it so often clicked away.

I think the light to my network because in a roundabout way I can.

Sorry for all that away clicks I will be first in a roundabout way I try for a shop link road.

greeting.

Theo

Signature Picture
You need to join this group before you can add a reply

Whiskybase

Whiskybase is founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.  

Whiskybase B.V. 
Zwaanshals 530 
3035 KS Rotterdam 
The Netherlands 

KVK: 52072819
VAT: NL850288836B01

Copyright © 2018

Forgot your password?

Login