Whiskybase uses tracking cookies in order to improve the website. Do you allow Whiskybase to place these cookies?

You can always change your decision under the privacy settings of your account.

Regardless of your choice Whiskybase places functional cookies to store settings and account information.

Whiskybase

Bug in Administration > admin.shop-changes

schansche
Expert Senior Senior Expert
Posted on 16-01-2014 at 09:13 am

Hi Admins

In the Administration, i can't see the shop changes.. The list is empty, so i guess the query must be wrong.
also in the breadcrumb navigation ( Administration > admin.shop-changes), the link on itself (admin.shop.changes) leads to a wrong address (http://www.whiskybase.com/admin/reviewcompanychanges/shop instead of http://www.whiskybase.com/admin/companychanges/shop .

For example, direct link to a pending shop change (Angel's Share, submitted by probably adrenalin), leads to no result:
http://www.whiskybase.com/admin/companychangeditems?userID=0&companyID=82179&type=shop

Same applies to the Bar changes.

Cheers
Yann

Edited on 16-01-2014 at 09:15 am
Telim tor
Posted on 16-01-2014 at 09:46 am

That's the same problem I already reported. And I'm glad to be not the only one. The above mentioned shop change is said to be claimed by me, but I neither can process the change nor can remove my claim.

Very strange...
Regards, Andreas
schansche
Posted on 16-01-2014 at 11:15 am

I already reported it several days ago to Menno, but he must have a lot of Messages in his Inbox, and as many reports of all different kinds, that i thought, now that we have this group, that we should track this (ans all other problems we find out of course) here happy

Regards,
Yann

Telim tor
Posted on 21-01-2014 at 15:29 pm

The bug is still present, always an empty list with all of the "change lists" sad   but let's wait, I guess Menno is just too busy at the moment... 

schansche
Posted on 30-01-2014 at 11:59 am

i will move (copy) this thread to the bugs section, not sure if the developer sees this here.

Greetings,
Yann

schansche
Posted on 30-01-2014 at 21:19 pm

Has been forwarded to the developer(s) happy

Bachess
Super Administrator Super Administrator
Posted on 31-01-2014 at 20:46 pm

it looks like the bugs are fixed. Is that right? can you please check?

Thanks,
menno

Signature Picture
Telim tor
Posted on 01-02-2014 at 07:22 am

Hi Menno,

yes, it seems to work perfectly. Thanks!! wink
Andreas
You need to join this group before you can add a reply

Whiskybase

Whiskybase is founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.  

Whiskybase B.V. 
Zwaanshals 530 
3035 KS Rotterdam 
The Netherlands 

KVK: 52072819
VAT: NL850288836B01

Copyright © 2018

Forgot your password?

Login