Welcome at Whiskybase
The worlds biggest whisky community!
New whisky ratings
New whisky notes
- 2hColor: White Wine / RieslingNose: Yeah! That's the young Ledaigs nowadays - Peat, coastal, wet stones, burned rubber, hints of peachpalate: peat, peat, peat, getting more minerally…
- 2hWow, another great Glen Grant, that really shames the official core-range.
- 2hOne of the best Lonach bottlings I have tried so far. In fact, it is also one of the best Glen Grant I have tried so far! Unfortunately almost impossible to find nowadays.
- 2hA strange Glen Grant, something of the odd one out. Around 400 EUR if you can still find it, which is ridiculous in this case.
- 2hA strong and heavy Ben Nevis.
- 2hA very nice heavy sherried Ben Nevis. Very much Glendronach-like.
- 3hLike a 17-year old virgin. Young enough to be vibrant, mature enough to savour...
- 3hA very enjoyable Ben Nevis. Nose even beter than the (too?) punchy palate.
74 / 80 Who is online?
Latest Added Bottles
Whiskybase Shop: New Arrivals
Teeling 199146.0 % • 21 years old • 700 ml€ 145.00
Teeling Small Batch46.0 % • 700 ml€ 28.95
Redbreast 12-year-old58.6 % • 12 years old • 700 ml€ 69.95
Teeling Single Grain46.0 % • 700 ml€ 37.50
Redbreast 15-year-old46.0 % • 15 years old • 700 ml€ 69.50
Smooth Ambler 10-year-old50.0 % • 10 years old • 700 ml€ 43.00
Smooth Ambler 07-year-old49.5 % • 7 years old • 700 ml€ 35.75
Smooth Ambler 07-year-old49.5 % • 700 ml€ 36.95
Dram Regional 17-year-old C&S46.0 % • 17 years old • 500 ml€ 40.00
Auchentoshan 1991 C&S53.1 % • 22 years old • 700 ml€ 100.00
Ledaig 2005 C&S46.0 % • 8 years old • 700 ml€ 42.50
Benrinnes 1999 C&S61.9 % • 14 years old • 700 ml€ 59.00