Welcome at Whiskybase
The worlds biggest whisky community!
Whiskybase Market is now online!
The Whiskybase Team has worked hard in recent months to create a big expansion of our website. This is called the Marketplace.
Now it's possible to buy and sell whisky from other members of Whiskybase. Whiskybase facilitates this through a secure and user-friendly platform. Have a look at your collection and see if you have bottles you want to say goodbye to.
You will be able to sell those bottles in your own mini-shop on the Whiskybase Marketplace. In the mean time keep your eyes open for great offers on the Marketplace.
Take a look in the helpfiles to get started, you find them here.
Just update profile and you are ready to go.
Enjoy the Marketplace!
- 60mReliable sources have confirmed that this definitely is Ailsa Bay. And no, that's not Serge. Might be more to come in the future....
- 2hA fresh and lively Dallas Dhu. A real summer whisky.
- 3hStrange HP, not well balanced. May be a little too young
- 3hAfter a while this whisky becomes really beautiful. Intriguing Bowmore from a difficult era. Tasted with Rick and Emiel.
- 3hThis whisky definitely needs time. Tasted in my garden with Rick and Emiel.
- 3hColour: mahoganyish! Nose: notes of sherry,wood,vanilla,oranges, malty mince pies, wood polish, hazelnut, soaked raisins and chocolate! Taste: syruped caramel, "spicy" apple, p…
- 4hich zitiere Peter_W1Fazit: ein wundervoller älterer Talisker, der sich viel Kraft aus seiner Jugend bewahrt hat und durch die langen Jahre im Fass eine wundervolle Komplexität a…
- 4hA fantastic dram through and through.
Bowmore 1997 CA56.7 % • 11 years old • 700 ml€ 65.00
Clynelish 1992 CA56.4 % • 15 years old • 700 ml€ 72.50
Glenlossie 1993 CA55.8 % • 16 years old • 700 ml€ 72.50
Clynelish Batch 2 TBWC50.6 % • 500 ml€ 76.00
Glenrothes 2007 AD67.6 % • 7 years old • 700 ml€ 73.50
Glenallachie 2007 DR50.0 % • 7 years old • 700 ml€ 49.95
George Dickel No. 1245.0 % • 1000 ml€ 48.50
Glenburgie 1995 vW46.0 % • 18 years old • 700 ml€ 47.50
Highland Park 1988 SV53.1 % • 25 years old • 700 ml€ 137.50
Lagavulin 198943.0 % • 700 ml€ 275.00
Royal Brackla 1974 GM40.0 % • 700 ml€ 150.00
Tamnavulin 1992 CA52.9 % • 22 years old • 700 ml€ 116.50