Welcome at Whiskybase
The worlds biggest whisky community!
Whiskybase Market is now online!
The Whiskybase Team has worked hard in recent months to create a big expansion of our website. This is called the Marketplace.
Now it's possible to buy and sell whisky from other members of Whiskybase. Whiskybase facilitates this through a secure and user-friendly platform. Have a look at your collection and see if you have bottles you want to say goodbye to.
You will be able to sell those bottles in your own mini-shop on the Whiskybase Marketplace. In the mean time keep your eyes open for great offers on the Marketplace.
Take a look in the helpfiles to get started, you find them here.
Just update profile and you are ready to go.
Enjoy the Marketplace!
- 22mMy review can be found her:http://themaltdesk.blogspot.dk/2014/07/glengoyne-cask-strength-batch-2.html
- 46mchallenging (not 'cheap' or 'simple'), 'old fashioned', classic, highly differentiated, … A master dram! We are impressed! Tasting with FineSpirits_butler1
- 2hNOTE DE DÉGUSTATION LMDW Sauvage, tel est le premier trait de caractère qui vient à l’esprit pour définir ce Benriach extrêmement tourbé et fumé. Voluptueux en est un sec…
- 3hTasting Notes by WhiskyFun.com (July 9, 2014): Colour: dark gold. Nose: exactly what I was expecting, that is to say a rather leathery, flinty and aromatic profile, showing much …
- 12hNose: Round and heavy. Sherry and red fruit notes. Some old oak, liquorish and toffee and some vanilla notes.Initial taste: round, sweet vanilla toffee, sure it contains some grain…
- 13hsample from www.whiskysample.nl
Glenallachie 2007 DR50.0 % • 7 years old • 700 ml€ 49.95
George Dickel No. 1245.0 % • 1000 ml€ 48.50
Glenburgie 1995 vW46.0 % • 18 years old • 700 ml€ 47.50
Highland Park 1988 SV53.1 % • 25 years old • 700 ml€ 137.50
Lagavulin 198943.0 % • 700 ml€ 275.00
Royal Brackla 1974 GM40.0 % • 700 ml€ 150.00
Tamnavulin 1992 CA52.9 % • 22 years old • 700 ml€ 116.50
Isle of Jura 1989 SV46.0 % • 24 years old • 700 ml€ 107.50
Glen Grant 1989 CA55.5 % • 24 years old • 700 ml€ 122.50
Glen Garioch 1990 CA47.8 % • 24 years old • 700 ml€ 122.50
Tamdhu 1991 CA56.0 % • 22 years old • 700 ml€ 119.95
North of Scotland 1971 G&C44.0 % • 42 years old • 700 ml€ 215.00