Welcome at Whiskybase
The worlds biggest whisky community!
New whisky ratings
New whisky notes
- 2hI realize more and more that I am not a peathead. I will continue to give moderate peat and sherry a try, as I really liked Laga DE, but this is simply not my cup of tea. I ackno…
- 2hA memorable malt moment for me. Rather unusual and thought-provoking. “How did those flavors and aromas get in here?” It could be me, but if it’s not, then this might be ver…
- 3hNote by Ian Macleod; The new Cigar malt 2003 is an exeptional malt, selected with the expert help and knowledge of Keir Sword and Stuart Smith from The Sigar Box on the Royal Mi…
- 4hWith the level about half-way the bottle the ‘nose’ has improved a lot. Distinctive sherry notes such as raisins, nuts, chocolate, figs. I like it.
- 5hA great whisky, it was a pleasure to taste it.
- 13hN: Orange/tangerine segments, non-descript floral, faint raspberries/strawberries, some cheap chocolate, lime and grapefruit but a generic yeasty grainy blend in the main and dust…
- 15hNote by Berry Bros & Rudd; Vibrant, peat smoke aromas evolve to reveal leathery hints and ripe banana characteristics. The smoky palate bursts with black pepper subdued by …
84 / 120 Who is online?
Latest Added Bottles
Whiskybase Shop: New Arrivals
Port Askaig 19-year-old SMS50.4 % • 19 years old • 700 ml€ 100.00
Port Askaig 12-year-old SMS45.8 % • 12 years old • 700 ml€ 56.50
Bowmore 2000 CA58.5 % • 11 years old • 700 ml€ 57.00
Mannochmore 1996 CA56.4 % • 15 years old • 700 ml€ 68.00
Balblair 1990 CA57.4 % • 22 years old • 700 ml€ 100.00
Bunnahabhain 2008 vW46.0 % • 6 years old • 700 ml€ 39.95
Springbank 15-year-old46.0 % • 15 years old • 700 ml€ 59.95
Clynelish 1996 SV43.0 % • 700 ml€ 67.50
Ledaig 2005 WD54.5 % • 8 years old • 700 ml€ 59.00
Allt-a-Bhainne 1995 vW46.0 % • 18 years old • 700 ml€ 44.95
Tomatin 1997 W-F48.3 % • 17 years old • 700 ml€ 85.00
Ben Nevis 1996 W-F50.8 % • 18 years old • 700 ml€ 89.00