Welcome at Whiskybase
The worlds biggest whisky community!
New whisky ratings
New whisky notes
- 10mLike with their port finish the influence of the finish itself is rather weak. Lovely nose with green apples, citrus fruits and a certain sweetness but it falls a bit short on tast…
- 16mA decent entry level whisky, but it lacks some intensity. Especially the port influences are very weak which is a bit disappointing. I like their regular 10yo more.
- 19mmaybe a little over-enthousiastic.. but..i soooo enjoyed this dram... surprised!
- 38mI have tasted the trilogy together with this one being the third one. It is the weakest of the three in my opinion but provides still decent value for money.All of them are pretty…
- 38mI have tasted the trilogy together with this one being the second one. Not outstanding, but not bad either, especially for the price.All of them are pretty similar and Glenfarclas…
- 38mI have tasted the trilogy together with this one being the first one. Not outstanding, but not bad either, especially for the price.All of them are pretty similar and Glenfarclas i…
53 / 405 Who is online?
Latest Added Bottles
Whiskybase Shop: New Arrivals
Tomatin Cù Bòcan46.0 % • 700 ml€ 48.50
Mortlach 2003 vW46.0 % • 11 years old • 700 ml€ 34.50
Bunnahabhain 1997 vW51.9 % • 16 years old • 700 ml€ 73.75
Clynelish 1992 CA56.4 % • 15 years old • 700 ml€ 72.50
Glenlossie 1993 CA55.8 % • 16 years old • 700 ml€ 72.50
Clynelish Batch 2 TBWC50.6 % • 500 ml€ 76.00
Glenallachie 2007 DR50.0 % • 7 years old • 700 ml€ 49.95
George Dickel No. 1245.0 % • 1000 ml€ 48.50
Glenburgie 1995 vW46.0 % • 18 years old • 700 ml€ 47.50
Mortlach 1990 SV54.5 % • 23 years old • 700 ml€ 112.50
Isle of Jura 1989 SV56.9 % • 24 years old • 700 ml€ 102.50
Linkwood 1985 SV58.0 % • 27 years old • 700 ml€ 155.00